Answer by Raakhee Venugopal:
Thank you for the A2A.
That is quite a cute analogy you’ve suggested. I had to ponder over it for a while before I could arrive at an answer. And to my utter surprise, the answer is a big YES.
So let’s see…
- I am a picky eater, I am a picky reader.
- My choice of food and books are not usually from the ‘popular’ genre.
- I do not believe in the idea of ‘must-eat’ foods or ‘must-read’ books.
- I eat food in combinations. I usually read two books simultaneously, shifting between both depending on my mood.
- Not a day goes by without me eating (I have a troublesome stomach that throws a tantrum if I leave it jobless) and reading (I have a restless mind that tends to go on an overdrive if I don’t keep it busy)
- Whatever little I eat, I see to it that I have it in the most delicious way possible so that it leaves a lasting impression on my taste buds and on my memory. Whatever I read, no matter how small it is, I see to it that it will leave a lasting impression on my mind and on my life.
- Yes, I have fallen asleep with food in my mouth, and also with a book on my face 😀
- I enjoy eating from classy restaurants. Old English literature is my favorite genre of books.
- I treat food and books with utmost reverence.
- I talk about food and about books with almost equal levels of passion.
- Given a choice between any other activity and food/books, I’d choose food/books.
- I do not like being disturbed when I’m eating and/or when I’m reading -_-
- There are some foods I have the tendency to binge on. I binge read chick-lit sometimes 😛
- I have been told that my eating style and my reading style may be described by the same word…devour. 😀
This list will be updated with more bullet points over time.